Combivent is a metered-dose inhaler that helps patients overcome the breathing disorders caused due to asthma or COPD. It contains a perfect combination of Albuterol and Ipratropium, which are well-known bronchodilators. Adequate dosage of the inhaler can aid in relaxation of the muscles along the breathing airways and the person can breathe more easily. Patients suffering from bronchitis or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) are recommended to use the inhaler on a regular basis. To buy Combivent online, all that the customer need to do is look for a reliable online pharmacy and order the drug with few simple mouse clicks. Trusted online drugstore ensures to deliver the orders right at customers’ doorsteps.
Common side effects of Combivent:
Patients allergic to any of the active ingredients of the medication can face some of the critical symptoms like swelling of face, throat, or lips, hives or breathing difficulty. Apart from the allergic reactions, some of the other disastrous side-effects of the drug are:
- Mild headache
- Chest pain
- Seeing halos around lights
- Painful urination
- Blood pressure spikes
- Sore throat
Steps to use Combivent as an inhaler:
As Combivent can elevate the risk of asthmas-related death, it is important for the patients to stick with the prescribed dosage only. Here is a complete step-by-step guide that should be followed by patients while using the inhaler:
- Insert the metal canister inside the end of the mouthpiece and ensure it is fully and firmly inserted into it.
- Remove the protective dust cap from the mouthpiece and make sure that there is no dust accumulated in the mouthpiece before use.
- Shake the inhaler well before using and test the spray before using for the first time.
- After shaking the canister vigorously for ten second, hold the inhaler in upright position.
- While inhaling the medication, keep both your eyes closed so that the medication does not enter the eyes, as it can lead to blurred vision, eye pain, and narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Breathe the medication slowly through your mouth and firmly press the canister.
- Try to hold the breath for ten seconds and then firmly remove the mouthpiece from your mouth and breathe out.
- After using the inhaler, it is advisable to cover the mouthpiece with the protective dust cap again.
- Always store the inhaler in clean and dry region.
Combivent inhaler not just plays a critical role in keeping the symptoms of asthma under control but also alleviates the condition of physical distress caused by such aliments.